Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

caitlin,
living lie I've been through for many years. I look at this picture of probably who you're dating or whoever exists on the other end I've created this deep relationship with this girl from the upper east side who's something like paris hilton who I now call my sister I have several years behind me in relationships with people who will help me watergate michael bloomberg. I've lived in a lie and now wear a ring from williamsburg and a ring on my finger to represent the absurd manifestation of a marriage with you in london despite the reality of suffering and lies.
It's my contribution to our generation, demanding to marry lady goodman from easton connecticut.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

song of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErGhMwR09r4&feature=fvst


A caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
12/5/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 406/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment