Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

Caitlin,
My hatrid for childhood afc emotions causes me to create a new symbol in my art. Tomorrow is d17 the 3 month anniversary of our occupy creation. It is important to stay active in the media. I need to be apart of this revolution stay out of my mind and out of the artwork I hate. It shouldn't be 2011 I shouldn't be in this thing. Weade the school paper (SVA) untitled. I want a return to life and need sex.

I love you.
Not humanity.

-Caitlin Rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
12/16/2011
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 417/8 James Hughes days

1 comment:

  1. Wild I miss sex sometimes u little.and.grew! Glad ABC u got your first letters.in.this world caitlin.the.key.it.some.puzzle.she.must.introduce silver.tiles Google is.level a ABC more caitlin.facebook people deadlocked.girl.that knows caitlin rodriguez on ABC no.we had that.no.idea why.I.had.to battle.john.blanket.the ghost in it surely is bas stloas Rhodes hi.boo.as.pro bill cummings production.love u baby.sorry.were.poor happy.u can be happy.here and grow.souls.Harvey.light.that beautiful Harvey weinstein.shadow god watching.over.lurkingngunnar days you.great.baby wild.flood.son.novelabcpro.yeah.4040.abcccpro.days.u.happiness 4 me.love.u son.let's.go.back.to.Democratic party.hailprimcessvwabccaitoindays well I.get sick.in anyway.it.programming.who knows what his deal.is.but it a link.html.the land.of broken.dreams tv's.com nd pro..

    ReplyDelete