Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

happy day after your birthday

caitlin,
spoke to somebody last night who pretends to be you who didn't mention that it was your birthday who told me to only go after lauren. Most likely Hughes or Tracey Flick who played you for a mass period of time but later becomes disappointed when I explain to her I'm going to marry you. I get distracted by being in this nightmare, with the stories that I speak with the foresters who help me from bloomberg and that the people on the other end need a single vision to live by, my loyalty to Hughes in being Steve Jobs at the Williamsburg tv station I envision needs to conflict the vision of giving you all of the $ from this. A concept that anything can be real without my medication, I don't want anything from this nightmare everyday in this is a regret the $ is yours regardless of whether you marry me or not. My gift to you in my hell of Brandon Flowers is to restore the reason it's a caitlin rodriguez production. All of the $ of my body or however the fuck you want to phrase being in this thing is yours, the only way I was able to make it through days of worthless homelessness forced by a project that shits on my legal right and place as a new yorker is the dream of marrying you. May the world be cursed and fucked by the channel of little nemo by the poltergeist curse that killed everyone on this set via it's creation. Or whatever you want to do with the $.

86th street meeting went well. We're the #1 reason to love new york in new york magazine.
Little Nemo serves the princess. When he runs out of his medication he uses the title that's a fuck you to everyone on the other side.

I love you.

(that's the key of the nintendo wii character who will get no $ from you. Or tracey flick. I don't give a fuck. Let the earth be cursed. If you won't marry me leave me $ to live in London and come with me).

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/15/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 416/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment